ponedeljek, 25. julij 2011

A first post on this Blog

Hello all, my name is Jan and this is my blog. I did this blog for everyone who loves Doom Metal and its sub genres and also for the lovers of the music. I hope I will show you some great stuff i discover. I will be doing some reviews for now and some posts about the Doom Metal scene.

First of all, Doom Metal means a lot to me. It helped  me through the dark times of my life and turned me to a happy person... Doom Metal is a music of despair and a music, where the negative emotions dwell. I got into it when i was 16 and my first band was My Dying Bride. Soon after that I got into Sabbath, Saint Vitus and then also Sludge, Stoner, Funeral Doom, Drone Doom... My favourite Sub genre is traditional doom metal, but I really love all Doom Metal sub genres. Right Now, my favourite bands are Black Sabbath, Agalloch, My Dying Bride, Pentagram, Solitude Aeternus, Katatonia, Melvins, Scorpions...

I really hope you will enjoy it.
Doom on, Jan

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar